- 1 (healthiness) salud (feminine) (physical) fitness (buena) forma (feminine) física, (buen) estado (masculine) físico (before noun/delante del nombre) [test] de estado físico fitness training entrenamiento (masculine)More example sentences
- The aim of exercise is to achieve a beneficial level of fitness and health, physically and mentally.
- The site features a variety of fitness and health tests.
- Physical fitness and health is the main preoccupation of young women today.
- 2 (suitability) aptitud (feminine), capacidad (feminine)More example sentences
- Spotting a leather armchair, he walks around it a few times, as if checking its fitness for the task ahead.
- A dispute arose as to the quality and fitness for purpose of the machines.
- To keep the pressure off, however, she won't go public with more detail until she is certain of her fitness for each.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to