Translation of fitting in Spanish:
- [conclusion/testimony] adecuado; [tribute] digno it is fitting that he should be buried there lo que corresponde es que se lo entierre allíExample sentences
- Am I to take it that you think it is an appropriate, a proper, and a fitting situation that you judge it?
- Armed with disposable cameras, students endeavoured to capture their views of the town and title each shot with an appropriate and fitting caption.
- These were fitting and appropriate words to draw the public's attention to the contribution the Navy made to the ‘Great War’.
- 2 2.1 (accessory) accesorio (masculine) 2.2(fittings plural)(especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) [Constr] accesorios (masculine plural) electrical fittings instalaciones (feminine plural) eléctricas bathroom fittings grifería (feminine) y accesorios (masculine plural) de baño
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the