- [conclusion/testimony] adecuado; [tribute] digno it is fitting that he should be buried there lo que corresponde es que se lo entierre allíMore example sentences
- Am I to take it that you think it is an appropriate, a proper, and a fitting situation that you judge it?
- Armed with disposable cameras, students endeavoured to capture their views of the town and title each shot with an appropriate and fitting caption.
- These were fitting and appropriate words to draw the public's attention to the contribution the Navy made to the ‘Great War’.
- 2 2.1 (accessory) accesorio (masculine) 2.2(fittings plural)(especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) [Constr] accesorios (masculine plural) electrical fittings instalaciones (feminine plural) eléctricas bathroom fittings grifería (feminine) y accesorios (masculine plural) de baño
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.