Translation of fitting in Spanish:
- [conclusion/testimony] adecuado; [tribute] digno it is fitting that he should be buried there lo que corresponde es que se lo entierre allíExample sentences
- Am I to take it that you think it is an appropriate, a proper, and a fitting situation that you judge it?
- Armed with disposable cameras, students endeavoured to capture their views of the town and title each shot with an appropriate and fitting caption.
- These were fitting and appropriate words to draw the public's attention to the contribution the Navy made to the ‘Great War’.
- 2 2.1 (accessory) accesorio (masculine) 2.2(fittings plural)(especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) [Constr] accesorios (masculine plural) electrical fittings instalaciones (feminine plural) eléctricas bathroom fittings grifería (feminine) y accesorios (masculine plural) de baño
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas