- 1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable [Photography/Fotografía] fijador (masculine)More example sentences
- If you have had your hands in any chemicals, especially fixer, wash them with soap and dry them well.
- Subsequent treatment involves stop bath, fixer, wash, and wetting agent rinse, followed by sponging to remove surface silver deposit.
- Before the real fun begins, discuss with the class the purpose of paper developer, stop bath, fixer and the water wash.
- 2 countable/numerable (person) [slang/argot] amañador, (m,f), coyote (mf) (Mexico/México) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- In any case, conference arrangements fixers had enabled Labour's vociferous anti-war faction - and the union opposition to private sector involvement in the reform of public services - to get their retaliation in first.
- What about the businesses, the companies, the legitimate American companies that are working with these handlers, these coyotes, these fixers and giving people jobs?
- That night, a gaggle of reporters and political fixers were travelling on the then Vice President's private jet.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.