Translation of fixer in Spanish:
- 1 u and c [Photography/Fotografía] fijador (masculine)Example sentences
- If you have had your hands in any chemicals, especially fixer, wash them with soap and dry them well.
- Subsequent treatment involves stop bath, fixer, wash, and wetting agent rinse, followed by sponging to remove surface silver deposit.
- Before the real fun begins, discuss with the class the purpose of paper developer, stop bath, fixer and the water wash.
- 2 countable/numerable (person) [slang/argot] amañador, (masculine, feminine), coyote (masculine and feminine) (Mexico/México) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- In any case, conference arrangements fixers had enabled Labour's vociferous anti-war faction - and the union opposition to private sector involvement in the reform of public services - to get their retaliation in first.
- What about the businesses, the companies, the legitimate American companies that are working with these handlers, these coyotes, these fixers and giving people jobs?
- That night, a gaggle of reporters and political fixers were travelling on the then Vice President's private jet.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the