- 1 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable [Photography/Fotografía] fijador (masculine)More example sentences
- If you have had your hands in any chemicals, especially fixer, wash them with soap and dry them well.
- Subsequent treatment involves stop bath, fixer, wash, and wetting agent rinse, followed by sponging to remove surface silver deposit.
- Before the real fun begins, discuss with the class the purpose of paper developer, stop bath, fixer and the water wash.
- 2 countable/numerable (person) [slang/argot] amañador, (masculine, feminine), coyote (masculine and feminine) (Mexico/México) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- In any case, conference arrangements fixers had enabled Labour's vociferous anti-war faction - and the union opposition to private sector involvement in the reform of public services - to get their retaliation in first.
- What about the businesses, the companies, the legitimate American companies that are working with these handlers, these coyotes, these fixers and giving people jobs?
- That night, a gaggle of reporters and political fixers were travelling on the then Vice President's private jet.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.