adj (-bier, -biest)
- 1 [body/stomach] fofo, bofo (Méx) [familiar/colloquial]; [muscle] flojo, blando she's very flabby está muy fofaMore example sentences
- As I look at my flabby body and my wasted muscles it is truly amazing that it managed to run 26.2 miles just 52 weeks ago.
- You hardly need reminding that a hardcore physique complete with ripped abs is likely to be much more attractive than a flabby body weighed down by its own fat.
- He lost so much fat that he was able to transform his flabby body into a shredded physique complete with ripped abs!
- 2 [prose/argument] endeble, flojoMore example sentences
- What did happen was that the unions got flabby and weak.
- You drop in a reference, maybe, to a more famous band, mention how they're so damn flabby and weak compared to this fantastic fantastic new thing.
- But there's a huge advantage in being a private company, as long as we use that wisely and don't become flabby or soft in the way we approach the business.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...