Translation of flaccid in Spanish:
- [formal](muscles/flesh)(will/regime)(writing)Example sentences
- Ben inspected the mess beneath his mother's now flaccid body.
- Shaking his head, he plopped him onto his horse with extreme difficulty then rose up behind him, clasping the flaccid body to his chest.
- The striated-muscle part of the esophageal body is flaccid at rest.
- In the case of the anti-deficit campaign, flaccid fiscal management was a weakness to be strenuously avoided.
- They hate us, their treatises and demagogues have long proclaimed, because we appear to them spiritually lukewarm, religiously flaccid.
- His character is flaccid and uniformly uninspired.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.