- [formal] [muscles/flesh] fláccido; [will/regime] débil; [writing] flojoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Ben inspected the mess beneath his mother's now flaccid body.
- Shaking his head, he plopped him onto his horse with extreme difficulty then rose up behind him, clasping the flaccid body to his chest.
- The striated-muscle part of the esophageal body is flaccid at rest.
- In the case of the anti-deficit campaign, flaccid fiscal management was a weakness to be strenuously avoided.
- They hate us, their treatises and demagogues have long proclaimed, because we appear to them spiritually lukewarm, religiously flaccid.
- His character is flaccid and uniformly uninspired.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.