Translation of flaccid in Spanish:
- [formal] [muscles/flesh] fláccido; [will/regime] débil; [writing] flojoExample sentences
- Ben inspected the mess beneath his mother's now flaccid body.
- Shaking his head, he plopped him onto his horse with extreme difficulty then rose up behind him, clasping the flaccid body to his chest.
- The striated-muscle part of the esophageal body is flaccid at rest.
- In the case of the anti-deficit campaign, flaccid fiscal management was a weakness to be strenuously avoided.
- They hate us, their treatises and demagogues have long proclaimed, because we appear to them spiritually lukewarm, religiously flaccid.
- His character is flaccid and uniformly uninspired.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.