- [formal] [muscles/flesh] fláccido; [will/regime] débil; [writing] flojoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Ben inspected the mess beneath his mother's now flaccid body.
- Shaking his head, he plopped him onto his horse with extreme difficulty then rose up behind him, clasping the flaccid body to his chest.
- The striated-muscle part of the esophageal body is flaccid at rest.
- In the case of the anti-deficit campaign, flaccid fiscal management was a weakness to be strenuously avoided.
- They hate us, their treatises and demagogues have long proclaimed, because we appear to them spiritually lukewarm, religiously flaccid.
- His character is flaccid and uniformly uninspired.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.