- 1.1 [Nautical/Náutica] buque (masculine) insigniaMore example sentences1.2 (showpiece) producto (masculine)( or programa (masculine) etc) bandera; (before noun/delante del nombre) [store/product/publication] bandera (invariable adjective/adjetivo invariable)
More example sentences
- Cornwall is due to hand over her flagship duties to sister ship HMS Campbeltown in October.
- As the flagship of Admiral Lord Howe, she played an important part in the early stages of the war with France.
- It is the flagship of the fleet and is very large, you'll soon come to realize.
- Perfume houses take very great care to ensure that the ingredients of their flagship products are kept under wraps.
- One of the joys of the flagship store in Freeport, Maine is that it is open 24 hours.
- We have been launching our flagship products in India for a long time.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.