Translation of flair in Spanish:
- 1 (natural aptitude) (no plural) she has a flair for languages he showed a flair for music at an early agedesde muy pequeño demostró aptitudes musicales or talento musicalhe has a flair for knowing what to say on such occasionstiene el don de saber qué decir en este tipo de ocasionesshe has a flair for businesstiene olfato para los negociosExample sentences
- He had a flair for drawing and an ability to grasp and execute delicate model settings.
- They are coming to Bangalore to hunt for some gifted youngsters, with a flair for acting.
- He was gifted with his hands and had a natural flair for wood-turning and carpentry.
- 2 uncountable (stylishness) she dresses with flairtiene estilo or arte para vestirseExample sentences
- Judges placed high value on entries that demonstrated imagination, originality and flair.
- She went for a formal and textured look with a touch of modernity and lots of flair and originality.
- He did, however, have an innate grasp of public relations, dressing with flair so people would notice him.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.