- 1.1 (natural aptitude) (no pl) she has a flair for languages tiene facilidad para los idiomas he showed a flair for music at an early age desde muy pequeño demostró aptitudes musicales or talento musical he has a flair for knowing what to say on such occasions tiene el don de saber qué decir en este tipo de ocasiones she has a flair for business tiene olfato para los negociosMore example sentences1.2 u (stylishness) estilo (m) she dresses with flair tiene estilo or arte para vestirse
More example sentences
- He had a flair for drawing and an ability to grasp and execute delicate model settings.
- They are coming to Bangalore to hunt for some gifted youngsters, with a flair for acting.
- He was gifted with his hands and had a natural flair for wood-turning and carpentry.
- Judges placed high value on entries that demonstrated imagination, originality and flair.
- She went for a formal and textured look with a touch of modernity and lots of flair and originality.
- He did, however, have an innate grasp of public relations, dressing with flair so people would notice him.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.