Translation of flange in Spanish:
- 1 (Railways)(on wheel) pestaña (feminine)(on rail) cabeza (feminine)Example sentences
- Beam flanges became the rail for the trolley rigs but the beams also supported damaged roof arches during their restoration.
- Finally, they lay mesh over the flanges, position it above the plywood forms, and cast concrete on top.
- To ease rolling it around, the wheels have no flanges.
- 2 (Building, Technology)(on pipe) reborde (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.