Translation of flanker in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in US football) corredor (masculine) de bola ([ situado a un lado del mariscal de campo o corebac ])Example sentences1.2 (in rugby) ala (masculine)
- Knapp wants to make Price the flanker in his offense.
- At Georgia, he had started at flanker, tailback, quarterback, and split end, and also had handled punt and kickoff return duties.
- He is also athletic enough to have played both ways at college football's highest level, starting at flanker on a national championship team.
- There will be tremendous interest in seeing how our two flying flankers go.
- The Dublin-based flanker received 21 stitches in a facial wound in an accidental collision with a Shannon player.
- Since then, honours have been piled upon the hot flanker's trammelled head.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the