Translation of flanker in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in US football) corredor (masculine) de bola ([ situado a un lado del mariscal de campo o corebac ])Example sentences1.2 (in rugby) ala (masculine)
- Knapp wants to make Price the flanker in his offense.
- At Georgia, he had started at flanker, tailback, quarterback, and split end, and also had handled punt and kickoff return duties.
- He is also athletic enough to have played both ways at college football's highest level, starting at flanker on a national championship team.
- There will be tremendous interest in seeing how our two flying flankers go.
- The Dublin-based flanker received 21 stitches in a facial wound in an accidental collision with a Shannon player.
- Since then, honours have been piled upon the hot flanker's trammelled head.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The 'Audiencia Nacional' is the Spanish high court for crimes affecting the national interest, e.g. drug trafficking, large-scale fraud and certain crimes committed abroad.