- 1.1 (in US football) corredor (m) de bola (situado a un lado del mariscal de campo o corebac)More example sentences1.2 (in rugby) ala (m)
More example sentences
- Knapp wants to make Price the flanker in his offense.
- At Georgia, he had started at flanker, tailback, quarterback, and split end, and also had handled punt and kickoff return duties.
- He is also athletic enough to have played both ways at college football's highest level, starting at flanker on a national championship team.
- There will be tremendous interest in seeing how our two flying flankers go.
- The Dublin-based flanker received 21 stitches in a facial wound in an accidental collision with a Shannon player.
- Since then, honours have been piled upon the hot flanker's trammelled head.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.