- 1.1 (in US football) corredor (masculine) de bola ([ situado a un lado del mariscal de campo o corebac ])More example sentences1.2 (in rugby) ala (masculine)
More example sentences
- Knapp wants to make Price the flanker in his offense.
- At Georgia, he had started at flanker, tailback, quarterback, and split end, and also had handled punt and kickoff return duties.
- He is also athletic enough to have played both ways at college football's highest level, starting at flanker on a national championship team.
- There will be tremendous interest in seeing how our two flying flankers go.
- The Dublin-based flanker received 21 stitches in a facial wound in an accidental collision with a Shannon player.
- Since then, honours have been piled upon the hot flanker's trammelled head.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.