- 1.1 (pancake) (esp AmE) crepe o panqueque más pequeño y grueso que los habitualesMore example sentences1.2 (oatcake) (BrE) tipo de galleta dulce de avena
More example sentences
- It is a must for anyone who loves pancakes or flapjacks as they call them.
- In the middle of all this was a large chuck wagon already cooking up eggs, sausage, flapjacks and plenty of hot coffee.
- In the morning, I'll have bacon and flapjacks, take a short hike with my camera and then wake from the dream.
- There are nicely-iced fruit cakes, scones, flapjacks and other mouthwatering delicacies.
- And with fairy cakes, flapjacks, fruit loaves and flans, the cookery categories offered a mouth-watering selection.
- A toasted teacake, scone or flapjack was an option.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.