noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 [Electricity/Electricidad] descarga (feminine) disruptiva ([ entre conductores ])More example sentences1.2 (of fire) deflagración (feminine), ignición (feminine) generalizada
More example sentences
- The insulator structure may reduce the occurrence of flashovers to and from the gate lines and emitters when the field emitter device is used in a display.
- In an instant, an avalanche of electrons is rolling over the surface in a catastrophic flashover.
- Section 232 requires workers to wear flame resistant outerwear if they could be exposed to a flash fire or electrical equipment flashover.
- Minutes after they escaped, there was a fire flashover and the whole building went up in flames.
- They were faced with the possibility of a flashover as the fire, in a matter of minutes, progressed to a stage where it was producing copious amounts of thick smoke.
- In as little as three minutes, a small fire can erupt into flashover.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the