Translation of flask in Spanish:
- (bottle)also: hip flaskpetaca (feminine)
nalguera (feminine) (Mexico)also: vacuum flask(British English)
termo (masculine)Example sentences
- One of the flasks holds an oily liquid approximating to coffee while the other holds almost-boiling water that might nearly brew a half-strength cup of extra-weak tea.
- With a few gurgling noises created from his throat, and, evidently, some mucus, he filled the glass to a quarter inch below the brim with the liquid in the flask.
- He uncorked it, and poured the clear liquid into the flask.
- Levengood tested the metal fragment for the presence of hydrogen by putting a sample in a flask with a weak solution of acetic acid.
- The GA solution was dried in a rotor evaporator and then incubated under vacuum overnight in a reagent flask.
- They put methane, ammonia and carbon dioxide in a flask with some water, sparked some electricity through it, and after a week they got a brown sludge which contained amino acids.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.