Translation of flask in Spanish:
- (bottle) frasco (masculine); (in laboratory) matraz (masculine), redoma (feminine)(hip flask)petaca (feminine), nalguera (feminine) (Mexico/México)(vacuum flask)(British English/inglés británico) termo (masculine)Example sentences
- One of the flasks holds an oily liquid approximating to coffee while the other holds almost-boiling water that might nearly brew a half-strength cup of extra-weak tea.
- With a few gurgling noises created from his throat, and, evidently, some mucus, he filled the glass to a quarter inch below the brim with the liquid in the flask.
- He uncorked it, and poured the clear liquid into the flask.
- Levengood tested the metal fragment for the presence of hydrogen by putting a sample in a flask with a weak solution of acetic acid.
- The GA solution was dried in a rotor evaporator and then incubated under vacuum overnight in a reagent flask.
- They put methane, ammonia and carbon dioxide in a flask with some water, sparked some electricity through it, and after a week they got a brown sludge which contained amino acids.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.