Translation of flask in Spanish:
- (bottle)also: hip flasknalguera (feminine) (Mexico)also: vacuum flask(British English)Example sentences
- One of the flasks holds an oily liquid approximating to coffee while the other holds almost-boiling water that might nearly brew a half-strength cup of extra-weak tea.
- With a few gurgling noises created from his throat, and, evidently, some mucus, he filled the glass to a quarter inch below the brim with the liquid in the flask.
- He uncorked it, and poured the clear liquid into the flask.
- Levengood tested the metal fragment for the presence of hydrogen by putting a sample in a flask with a weak solution of acetic acid.
- The GA solution was dried in a rotor evaporator and then incubated under vacuum overnight in a reagent flask.
- They put methane, ammonia and carbon dioxide in a flask with some water, sparked some electricity through it, and after a week they got a brown sludge which contained amino acids.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.