Translation of fleshy in Spanish:
adjective fleshier, fleshiest
- 1 with fleshy cheeksExample sentences
- What is it with these chubby, fleshy girls with the low-rise jeans and the thongs that stick all the way out when they play pool?
- No, I cannot lay down with a hanger hooked on a zipper trying to mash my fleshy body into a dress too small for me.
- Pisces inclines to shortness, with the body marked as fleshy, plump, and sensitive to swellings and water retention.
- This sponge comprises only a minor component of the diet of and is composed of soft, fleshy tissue.
- Starapples are a soft fleshy fruit that have a stainy skin, they grow on a large tree and she was fond of them.
- Branches and fleshy shrubs and ferns mesh all around the warriors to slow their movement.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.