adj (-shier, -shiest)
- 1.1 [arms/person] rollizo, gordo with fleshy cheeks mofletudoMore example sentences1.2 [plant/leaf/stem] carnoso
More example sentences
- What is it with these chubby, fleshy girls with the low-rise jeans and the thongs that stick all the way out when they play pool?
- No, I cannot lay down with a hanger hooked on a zipper trying to mash my fleshy body into a dress too small for me.
- Pisces inclines to shortness, with the body marked as fleshy, plump, and sensitive to swellings and water retention.
- This sponge comprises only a minor component of the diet of and is composed of soft, fleshy tissue.
- Starapples are a soft fleshy fruit that have a stainy skin, they grow on a large tree and she was fond of them.
- Branches and fleshy shrubs and ferns mesh all around the warriors to slow their movement.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.