adjective/adjetivo (-shier, -shiest)
- 1.1 [arms/person] rollizo, gordo with fleshy cheeks mofletudoMore example sentences1.2 [plant/leaf/stem] carnoso
More example sentences
- What is it with these chubby, fleshy girls with the low-rise jeans and the thongs that stick all the way out when they play pool?
- No, I cannot lay down with a hanger hooked on a zipper trying to mash my fleshy body into a dress too small for me.
- Pisces inclines to shortness, with the body marked as fleshy, plump, and sensitive to swellings and water retention.
- This sponge comprises only a minor component of the diet of and is composed of soft, fleshy tissue.
- Starapples are a soft fleshy fruit that have a stainy skin, they grow on a large tree and she was fond of them.
- Branches and fleshy shrubs and ferns mesh all around the warriors to slow their movement.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.