adj (-shier, -shiest)
- 1.1 [arms/person] rollizo, gordo with fleshy cheeks mofletudoMore example sentences1.2 [plant/leaf/stem] carnoso
More example sentences
- What is it with these chubby, fleshy girls with the low-rise jeans and the thongs that stick all the way out when they play pool?
- No, I cannot lay down with a hanger hooked on a zipper trying to mash my fleshy body into a dress too small for me.
- Pisces inclines to shortness, with the body marked as fleshy, plump, and sensitive to swellings and water retention.
- This sponge comprises only a minor component of the diet of and is composed of soft, fleshy tissue.
- Starapples are a soft fleshy fruit that have a stainy skin, they grow on a large tree and she was fond of them.
- Branches and fleshy shrubs and ferns mesh all around the warriors to slow their movement.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.