Translation of flexure in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable [Anatomy/Anatomía] [Geology/Geología] flexión (feminine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (curve, bent part) flexión (feminine)
- Along with characterizing a plastic's bending properties, flexure can be used to evaluate aging and sterilization effects on a product.
- Approximately one third of polyps and one half of colorectal cancers occur proximal to the splenic flexure.
- Tumors or polyps that develop proximal to the splenic flexure carry a poorer prognosis than those that arise more distally.
- The only irregularities are small east-dipping flexures over deep-seated faults.
- Some are twisted like phone cords; others have sharp flexures from buckling.
- In crawling infants the forearms, extensor aspects of the knees, and the ankle flexures are often the most affected.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.