- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable [Anatomy/Anatomía] [Geology/Geología] flexión (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (curve, bent part) flexión (feminine)
- Along with characterizing a plastic's bending properties, flexure can be used to evaluate aging and sterilization effects on a product.
- Approximately one third of polyps and one half of colorectal cancers occur proximal to the splenic flexure.
- Tumors or polyps that develop proximal to the splenic flexure carry a poorer prognosis than those that arise more distally.
- The only irregularities are small east-dipping flexures over deep-seated faults.
- Some are twisted like phone cords; others have sharp flexures from buckling.
- In crawling infants the forearms, extensor aspects of the knees, and the ankle flexures are often the most affected.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.