Translation of flight deck in Spanish:
- 1 (on plane)Example sentences
- The aircraft has state-of-the-art flight deck, avionics and navigation equipment.
- RAAF pilots will not assume both seats on the flight deck until the aircraft is accepted and operated by the Air Force in 2006.
- These could easily light up the flight deck of an aircraft with startling results to the crew.
- 2 (on aircraft carrier)Example sentences
- The royal party watched a dynamic display of aerial and aquatic action from the flight deck of aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal.
- Four people suffered minor injures when a crane toppled on to the flight deck of aircraft carrier HMS Invincible.
- The ship's company put in a sterling effort lifting the water from the tank deck to the flight deck for the water shuttle.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.