- 1.1 (lock) llave (feminine) de chispaMore example sentences1.2 (gun) fusil (masculine) or trabuco (masculine) de chispa
More example sentences
- Muskets spanned the transition from matchlock, through wheel lock and flintlock, to percussion.
- Side plates are decorative additions placed on the lateral margins of flintlock muskets opposite the lock plate.
- It tossed a foot-long wooden truncheon onto a table beside a flintlock pistol and flopped down into a chair, snarling all the while.
- From the other side of the duck pond, Pete draws his flintlock and fires at the boat.
- This system of firearms ignition replaced the flintlock in the early 19th century.
- His interest in the historical development of firearms motivated him to study, shoot and collect nearly every type of firearm from flintlocks to full-autos.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.