- 1.1 (lock) llave (feminine) de chispaMore example sentences1.2 (gun) fusil (masculine) or trabuco (masculine) de chispa
More example sentences
- Muskets spanned the transition from matchlock, through wheel lock and flintlock, to percussion.
- Side plates are decorative additions placed on the lateral margins of flintlock muskets opposite the lock plate.
- It tossed a foot-long wooden truncheon onto a table beside a flintlock pistol and flopped down into a chair, snarling all the while.
- From the other side of the duck pond, Pete draws his flintlock and fires at the boat.
- This system of firearms ignition replaced the flintlock in the early 19th century.
- His interest in the historical development of firearms motivated him to study, shoot and collect nearly every type of firearm from flintlocks to full-autos.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.