Translation of flip side in Spanish:
nounthe flip side
- 1 (Audio)la cara BExample sentences
- In stark comparison the flip side is the positively upbeat-ish ‘Barcelona’.
- This is the flip side of the band's debut, when clubs become crowded with gangsters instead of the young and beautiful.
- As always my favourite is found grazing idly on the flip side.
- 2 [colloquial] (of a problem, issue)la otra cara de la moneda [colloquial]Example sentences
- Indeed his flaw is really the flip side of his virtue.
- And anyway isn't all that an indivisible flip side of other more positive aspects of masculinity?
- On the flip side, indie developers do get recognition from the online gaming community if their title is good.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.