Translation of flirtation in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (relationship) after a brief flirtation with politics, she …tras un breve coqueteo or devaneo con la política, …Example sentences1.2 uncountable (coquetry)
- Set in a bar, this is a series of flirtations, tiffs, relationships that make out or don't, full of vigorous, jazzy, skittish dances - though there are sags in interest.
- For a long time, what does happen seems almost aimless: scenic walks, music, casual flirtations.
- At sixteen, Gwenifer was worldly and knowledgeable about all things, especially flirtations and relationships between men and women.
- Honest, open communication about flirtation, sexuality and attraction are in my eyes key to a healthy relationship.
- Some of us have become so worried about causing offence or sending the wrong signals that we are in danger of losing our natural talent for playful, harmless flirtation.
- The playful flirtation vanished from the dark woman's face in a flash and she straightened suddenly, firing a steel - cold glance my way.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.