Translation of flirtation in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (relationship) after a brief flirtation with politics, she …tras un breve coqueteo or devaneo con la política, …Example sentences1.2 uncountable (coquetry)
- Set in a bar, this is a series of flirtations, tiffs, relationships that make out or don't, full of vigorous, jazzy, skittish dances - though there are sags in interest.
- For a long time, what does happen seems almost aimless: scenic walks, music, casual flirtations.
- At sixteen, Gwenifer was worldly and knowledgeable about all things, especially flirtations and relationships between men and women.
- Honest, open communication about flirtation, sexuality and attraction are in my eyes key to a healthy relationship.
- Some of us have become so worried about causing offence or sending the wrong signals that we are in danger of losing our natural talent for playful, harmless flirtation.
- The playful flirtation vanished from the dark woman's face in a flash and she straightened suddenly, firing a steel - cold glance my way.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.