- 1.1 [Building/Construcción] tabla (feminine) del suelo, duela (feminine) (Mexico/México)More example sentences1.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Cars/Automovilismo] suelo (masculine), piso (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) to have the accelerator down to the floorboards tener* pisado el acelerador a fondo
More example sentences
- The second double bedroom has polished wooden floorboards, a picture window and built-in wardrobes.
- The original stained timber floorboards are retained and there is a cast iron fireplace.
- I crept silently into the living room, wincing when a hardwood floorboard creaked under my weight.
- Quickly he grabbed an old brown paper lunch sack from the back floorboards of his car.
- I was driving last night, and when I went to brake, I had to practically shove the brake pedal into the floorboard to make the car stop.
- She gazed at the floorboard of the car confused and light-hearted with Sade's annoying company.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...