- 1 countable/numerable (of company) salida (feminine) a Bolsa, admisión (feminine) a cotización en Bolsa; (of shares) emisión (feminine)More example sentences
- By contrast with the most recent batch of stockmarket flotations during the dotcom boom, there are no wild valuations this time round.
- His experience encompasses flotations, secondary offerings, private placements and mergers and acquisitions in Britain and Ireland.
- Corporate financiers are looking at a dearth of stockmarket flotations this year and expect to rely on companies disposing of non-core businesses and management buyouts to earn a crust.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Nautical/Náutica] flotación (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) flotation bag/device flotador (masculine) flotation collar [Aerospace/Espacio] flotador (masculine) de la cápsula espacialMore example sentences
- If you do decide to go for the jacket and salopette option, ensure that the trousers are not buoyant and that all the floatation is in the jacket.
- Because the decking is a solid sheet, providing substantially more flotation, shoes can be smaller and still ride atop the snow like larger wood and lacing snowshoes.
- Using inflatable toys and a PFD for flotation, participants swim down a stretch of the river.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.