- 1 countable/numerable (of company) salida (f) a Bolsa, admisión (f) a cotización en Bolsa; (of shares) emisión (f)More example sentences
- By contrast with the most recent batch of stockmarket flotations during the dotcom boom, there are no wild valuations this time round.
- His experience encompasses flotations, secondary offerings, private placements and mergers and acquisitions in Britain and Ireland.
- Corporate financiers are looking at a dearth of stockmarket flotations this year and expect to rely on companies disposing of non-core businesses and management buyouts to earn a crust.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Nautical/Náutica] flotación (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) flotation bag/device flotador (masculine) flotation collar [Aerospace/Espacio] flotador (masculine) de la cápsula espacialMore example sentences
- If you do decide to go for the jacket and salopette option, ensure that the trousers are not buoyant and that all the floatation is in the jacket.
- Because the decking is a solid sheet, providing substantially more flotation, shoes can be smaller and still ride atop the snow like larger wood and lacing snowshoes.
- Using inflatable toys and a PFD for flotation, participants swim down a stretch of the river.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.