Translation of flotation in Spanish:
- 1 countable/numerable (of company) salida (feminine) a Bolsa, admisión (feminine) a cotización en Bolsa; (of shares) emisión (feminine)Example sentences
- By contrast with the most recent batch of stockmarket flotations during the dotcom boom, there are no wild valuations this time round.
- His experience encompasses flotations, secondary offerings, private placements and mergers and acquisitions in Britain and Ireland.
- Corporate financiers are looking at a dearth of stockmarket flotations this year and expect to rely on companies disposing of non-core businesses and management buyouts to earn a crust.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable [Nautical/Náutica] flotación (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) flotation bag/device flotador (masculine) flotation collar [Aerospace/Espacio] flotador (masculine) de la cápsula espacialExample sentences
- If you do decide to go for the jacket and salopette option, ensure that the trousers are not buoyant and that all the floatation is in the jacket.
- Because the decking is a solid sheet, providing substantially more flotation, shoes can be smaller and still ride atop the snow like larger wood and lacing snowshoes.
- Using inflatable toys and a PFD for flotation, participants swim down a stretch of the river.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.