Translation of fluency in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in speech, writing) fluidez (feminine), soltura (feminine) she speaks French with great fluency habla francés con mucha fluidez or soltura fluency in Basic/French is mandatory es imprescindible poseer dominio de Basic/del francésExample sentences1.2 (in movement) soltura (feminine), fluidez (feminine)
- Even the US Supreme Court, unrenowned for its fluency in articulating harms, has recognized that fact.
- He possessed an artist's intuition and a fluency with articulate meanings.
- But then in his post-victory remarks, the candidate went on and on and on, boringly, without the lift and eloquence and fluency of even his opponent.
- But fluency and cohesion are qualities that take time to develop and a clutch of new recruits, drafted in almost at one go, are unlikely to hit it off straight away.
- Thus far this has been every bit as entertaining as I'd feared - no quality, no fluency.
- Somewhere in between, Pankaj had one opportunity but by then his natural fluency and rhythm had been shattered and his contribution terminated at 15.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.