Translation of fluency in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in speech, writing) she speaks French with great fluencyhabla francés con mucha fluidez or solturafluency in Basic/French is mandatoryes imprescindible poseer dominio de Basic/del francésExample sentences1.2 (in movement)
- Even the US Supreme Court, unrenowned for its fluency in articulating harms, has recognized that fact.
- He possessed an artist's intuition and a fluency with articulate meanings.
- But then in his post-victory remarks, the candidate went on and on and on, boringly, without the lift and eloquence and fluency of even his opponent.
- But fluency and cohesion are qualities that take time to develop and a clutch of new recruits, drafted in almost at one go, are unlikely to hit it off straight away.
- Thus far this has been every bit as entertaining as I'd feared - no quality, no fluency.
- Somewhere in between, Pankaj had one opportunity but by then his natural fluency and rhythm had been shattered and his contribution terminated at 15.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.