Translation of fluid in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 [Physics/Física] [Technology/Tecnología] fluido (masculine) hydraulic/brake fluid líquido (masculine) hidráulico/de frenosExample sentences1.2 (in body) líquido (masculine), fluido (masculine) 1.3 (liquid nourishment) líquido (masculine) he's on fluids está tomando solo líquidos
- Gold can form soluble compounds with these substances and so the fluids will leach it out of rocks.
- The bakery owners later gave up their lease after it emerged that the liquid had in fact been body fluids from the two men.
- I was on a drip because obviously I had no fluids in my body, the only liquid was alcohol.
- 2 (not stable or fixed) our plans are still very fluid aún no hemos concretado nuestros planes the political situation is fluid la situación política es muy incierta
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.