noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 [Physics/Física] [Technology/Tecnología] fluido (masculine) hydraulic/brake fluid líquido (masculine) hidráulico/de frenosMore example sentences1.2 (in body) líquido (masculine), fluido (masculine) 1.3 (liquid nourishment) líquido (masculine) he's on fluids está tomando solo líquidos
- Gold can form soluble compounds with these substances and so the fluids will leach it out of rocks.
- The bakery owners later gave up their lease after it emerged that the liquid had in fact been body fluids from the two men.
- I was on a drip because obviously I had no fluids in my body, the only liquid was alcohol.
- 2 (not stable or fixed) our plans are still very fluid aún no hemos concretado nuestros planes the political situation is fluid la situación política es muy incierta
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the