Translation of fluid in Spanish:
noununcountable and countable
- 1 (Physics, Technology) hydraulic/brake fluidlíquido (masculine) hidráulico/de frenosExample sentences
- Gold can form soluble compounds with these substances and so the fluids will leach it out of rocks.
- The bakery owners later gave up their lease after it emerged that the liquid had in fact been body fluids from the two men.
- I was on a drip because obviously I had no fluids in my body, the only liquid was alcohol.
- 1 1.1(substance/consistency)
- It spilled out from her fingers in the form of a fluid silver substance and flooded the man's leg down to the marrow of his bone.
- Miro, Louis and Poons showed the strikingly different effects that could be obtained by pouring a fluid substance down a canvas.
- Adding additional calcium to dairy formulations is an option and one currently adopted by processors of all sorts from cheese to ice cream to fluid milk.
- The juggling and rope acts were hypnotic; the costume, staging and music are all original and often beautiful; the performances fluid and graceful.
- Christopher fought with a fluid elegance, every move graceful and balanced.
- There is an easy elegance here, a fluid readability, and a lucid, completely unaffected, eloquence of one who is at ease with herself.
- 2 (not stable or fixed) our plans are still very fluidaún no hemos concretado nuestros planesthe political situation is fluidla situación política es muy incierta
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.