- [Chem] fluoruro (m); [Dent] flúor (m) (before n) fluoride toothpaste dentífrico (m) con flúorMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Highly substituted alkyl fluorides, perfluoroalkanes, are now used as artificial blood substitutes because of their oxygen transporting properties.
- What Sanpaolesi had aimed to do was to consolidate the deteriorated surface of the marble by forming a layer of calcium, zinc and magnesium fluorides and silica gel on the marble surface.
- Many elements form fluorides, however, that cannot be labeled covalent or ionic; these halides exhibit the characteristics of polymeric compounds.
- Like all the other dentists, Lester had learnt in dental school that fluoride reduces tooth decay.
- There is overwhelming evidence that fluoride can substantially reduce tooth decay.
- Use fluoride toothpaste as fluoride makes teeth stronger and more resistant to acid attacks.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.