Translation of fluoride in Spanish:
noun/nombrec and u
- [Chemistry/Química] fluoruro (masculine); [Dentistry/Odontología] flúor (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) fluoride toothpaste dentífrico (masculine) con flúorExample sentences
- Highly substituted alkyl fluorides, perfluoroalkanes, are now used as artificial blood substitutes because of their oxygen transporting properties.
- What Sanpaolesi had aimed to do was to consolidate the deteriorated surface of the marble by forming a layer of calcium, zinc and magnesium fluorides and silica gel on the marble surface.
- Many elements form fluorides, however, that cannot be labeled covalent or ionic; these halides exhibit the characteristics of polymeric compounds.
- Like all the other dentists, Lester had learnt in dental school that fluoride reduces tooth decay.
- There is overwhelming evidence that fluoride can substantially reduce tooth decay.
- Use fluoride toothpaste as fluoride makes teeth stronger and more resistant to acid attacks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.