Translation of flute in Spanish:
- 1 [Music/Música] (instrument, organ stop) flauta (feminine)Example sentences
- Reading the literature, one can hear fiddles, wood flutes, bagpipes, guitar, mandolins and bodhráns.
- The traditional instruments are bagpipes, reed flutes, drums, and wind instruments.
- Drums and the flute were the musical instruments of the Indians before the Spanish conquest.
- In Petrusberg, South Africa, churchgoers voted not to get rid of a friend - a cobra who lived in the ceiling, always came out to listen when the organist played the organ's flute stops, fled back to its hole when the preaching started.
- After intermission, the musicians began gently with pieces featuring the organ's flute stops and a quartet of recorders.
- A colorful Swell Oboe and Vox Humana provide the organ with attractive solo voices; the latter adds a mystical contribution to the strings and flutes of the organ.
- 2 (glass) copa (feminine) (larga) de champánExample sentences
- Everything from plastic cups, empty beer bottles, used disposable coffee cups, to wine glasses and champagne flutes can be found at the exhibit.
- The champagne flute is tall and narrow to slow the loss of the CO2 bubbles, to keep it from going ‘flat’ for as long as possible.
- Guests have been asked for eight sherry glasses, eight champagne flutes, eight whisky tumblers, eight brandy goblets and two decanters.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.