Translation of flying doctor in Spanish:
- médico, (-ca) (masculine, feminine) (que se desplaza en avión)Example sentences
- Anne Wakatama is Chief Medical Officer with the flying doctor service.
- It was leading edge in Canada and it included a team of flying doctors who traveled with the aircraft, making pickups throughout the province, bringing the patients to the tertiary care centers in Winnipeg.
- With her dentistry she has worked in St Helena in the Atlantic and in Australia with the flying doctors.
Definition of flying doctor in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.