Translation of foam in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (natural) espuma (feminine)Example sentences1.2 u and c (detergent, chemical) espuma (feminine) contraceptive/shaving foam espuma espermicida/de afeitar
Example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (padding) espuma (feminine)
- She poured a dollop into her hands and raked her fingers through her hair, lathering the shampoo into a thick white foam.
- The molinillo was placed in the chocolate pot and agitated to form foam.
- As a coffee shop, they offer all the extras you hope for, including lattes served in pre-warmed mugs decorated with thick drifts of creamy foam.
- He said the foam had the consistency of shaving foam, but much smaller, and is entirely harmless.
- But the cake, shaped like a Reese's cup with a liquid center and curry-touched foam, is pure yum.
- They make a decent café au lait that's served in a glass and topped with a thick, lip-sticking foam.
- A piece of dry foam rubber or foam plastic, rubbed over the garment, will usually take them off.
- Plastic, foam or rubber thongs are completely casual, but can be worn off the beach nonetheless.
- Once the rubber and mounting foam have been cut, the stamps are glued to a wooden mound and are ready to impress!
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [sea/waves] hacer* espuma to foam at the mouth [animal] echar espuma por la boca she was foaming at the mouth estaba que rabiaba
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.