adj(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 [Optics/Óptica] [length/ratio] focalMore example sentences1.2 [issue/topic] central
More example sentences
- Huygens discovered the law of refraction to derive the focal distances of lenses.
- Residual longitudinal chromatic aberration introduces a focal shift for any wavelength variation.
- There are now Bifocal lenses, a type of contact lens design that includes two focal areas: one for near, one for distance.
- But we do intend to put something back that we can all be proud of to make a new focal centre of the village again.
- The third plot while without a central focal character is the most important thread: the coming of the Second Boxer Rebellion in China.
- Dubey cuts the figures at the edges and at unusual angles to create focal interest in the compositions.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.