Translation of focal point in Spanish:
- 1 (of rays, waves)Example sentences
- The lens that picks up the light from the focal point is called the eyepiece lens.
- This spreads the light away from the center of the lens and moves the focal point forward.
- An ellipse is a flattened circle whose properties are governed by two ‘foci’, or focal points, equidistant from its centre.
- 2 (center of attention, activity)Example sentences
- The festival is a focal point for moral reflection and being especially charitable to others.
- It's the home of The Bandwagon, a night that has become a focal point for a new wave of Liverpool groups.
- They were all or nothing, the focal point of the whole three years of study.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.