Translation of folder in Spanish:
- 1.1 (for paper documents) carpeta (feminine)Example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] carpeta (feminine)
- The bell rang and I stuffed my loose paper into a folder as I threw the pen in a bag and grabbed all my stuff.
- These folders were used to store the sketch, tracing paper, felt, burlap and any other work in progress for the length of this lesson.
- At the end of one session, our collages were placed on the drying rack and our remaining colors of paper were stored in our folders.
- All suspect junk mail is sent in a new junk mail folder.
- So this morning I created a new folder called Reply.
- The filter spits it into the junk mail folder and you never see it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to