- 1.1 (for paper documents) carpeta (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] carpeta (feminine)
More example sentences
- The bell rang and I stuffed my loose paper into a folder as I threw the pen in a bag and grabbed all my stuff.
- These folders were used to store the sketch, tracing paper, felt, burlap and any other work in progress for the length of this lesson.
- At the end of one session, our collages were placed on the drying rack and our remaining colors of paper were stored in our folders.
- All suspect junk mail is sent in a new junk mail folder.
- So this morning I created a new folder called Reply.
- The filter spits it into the junk mail folder and you never see it.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.