- 1.1 (for paper documents) carpeta (feminine)More example sentences1.2 [Computing/Informática] carpeta (feminine)
More example sentences
- The bell rang and I stuffed my loose paper into a folder as I threw the pen in a bag and grabbed all my stuff.
- These folders were used to store the sketch, tracing paper, felt, burlap and any other work in progress for the length of this lesson.
- At the end of one session, our collages were placed on the drying rack and our remaining colors of paper were stored in our folders.
- All suspect junk mail is sent in a new junk mail folder.
- So this morning I created a new folder called Reply.
- The filter spits it into the junk mail folder and you never see it.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain had three civil wars known as the guerras carlistas (1833-39, 1860, 1872-76). When Fernando VII died in 1833, he was succeeded not by his brother the Infante Don Carlos de Borbón, but by his daughter Isabel, under the regency of her mother María Cristina. This provoked a mainly northern-Spanish revolt, with local guerrillas pitted against the forces of the central government. The Carlist Wars were also a confrontation between conservative rural Catholic Spain, especially the Basque provinces and Aragón, led by the carlistas, and the progressive liberal urban middle classes allied with the army. Carlos died in 1855, but the carlistas, representing political and religious traditionalism, supported his descendants' claims until reconciliation in 1977 with King Juan Carlos.