Translation of folio in Spanish:
noun plural folios
- 1.1 (sheet)Example sentences1.2 (numbered leaf)
Example sentences1.3 (volume)
- ‘Restored and put under glass, the folios could be gingerly handled, and it was possible to photograph all the pages,’ he said.
- The folios will debut at Artexpo New York along with a limited-edition giclee print of ‘Moon Rider.’
- Today it has been pulled apart, the folios bound to a cardboard binder.
libro (masculine) en folioinfolio (masculine)Example sentences
- The specific piece of evidence is an entry given within the book, on the front of folio 327, dating from 1635.
- The combination of second-person speech and frontal gaze of the princess on folio 3v indicates to him that the book was expressly produced for her young foreign eyes.
- The earlier set of ordinances are on folios 17-19, the original custumal on ff.20-49, and the later set of ordinances on ff.74-77.
- Up to now it is more than a hundred folios of manuscript.
- The desktop itself was lost beneath teetering stacks of leather-bound volumes and slim folios that formed a parapet around the edges of the desk.
- She dedicated her lavish folio volume, in large print, to her brother-in-law, Sir Charles Cavendish, in gratitude.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.