See parent entry: follow
- 1verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object/verbo + complemento + adverbio, verbo + adverbio + complemento (pursue) they lack the finance to follow the program through no disponen de recursos para seguir adelante con el programa if you follow that line of argument through … con esa lógica …
- 1.1 [Sport/Deporte] continuación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of action) there was no follow-through on my suggestions mis sugerencias no tuvieron eco
- One thing I did as the ball was in the air, I held my follow-through until the ball went through the rim.
- You have time to control each of the basic mechanics: sight, balance, hand position, elbow-in alignment, shooting action, and follow-through.
- Practice holding your follow-through until the ball lands.