See parent entry: → follow
- 1verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object (pursue) they lack the finance to follow the program throughno disponen de recursos para seguir adelante con el programaif you follow that line of argument through …con esa lógica …
- 1.1 (Sport)Example sentences1.2 (of action) there was no follow-through on my suggestions
mis sugerencias no tuvieron eco
- One thing I did as the ball was in the air, I held my follow-through until the ball went through the rim.
- You have time to control each of the basic mechanics: sight, balance, hand position, elbow-in alignment, shooting action, and follow-through.
- Practice holding your follow-through until the ball lands.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.