- 1verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object (pursue) See examples: they lack the finance to follow the program throughif you follow that line of argument through …no disponen de recursos para seguir adelante con el programacon esa lógica …
- 1.1 (Sport)Example sentences1.2 (of action) See examples: there was no follow-through on my suggestions
mis sugerencias no tuvieron eco
- One thing I did as the ball was in the air, I held my follow-through until the ball went through the rim.
- You have time to control each of the basic mechanics: sight, balance, hand position, elbow-in alignment, shooting action, and follow-through.
- Practice holding your follow-through until the ball lands.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to