Translation of following in Spanish:
adjective (before noun)
- 1 (next, about to be mentioned) (on) the following day the following pupilslos siguientes alumnosExample sentences
- The following season also brought success as Corinthians won the league in addition to best defence award.
- So on one hand they demand loyalty, but on the other hand they also want their team to be successful in the following season.
- Her second marathon in Paris the following year was more successful.
- In the hope that education might be the answer, I offer the following information.
- The prior notice must be submitted electronically and contain the following information.
- The following information is general in nature and should not be taken as personal professional advice.
- 2 (Nautical)(wind)en popaExample sentences
- With a following wind, a pilot could easily find his airspeed dropping below stalling speed.
- Later on a following wind caused some adrenaline shoves at the start.
- The high quality event took place in following winds that propelled most of the finalists to big jumps.
- 1 (followers)seguidores (masculine plural)(admirers)he has a large following among the youngadmiradores (masculine plural)tiene muchos seguidores entre los jóvenesExample sentences
- They developed powerful grassroots followings who supported their idealism and gave them currency with the media.
- Certainly, we know that winning athletic teams have huge followings and many supporters.
- Having high, positive expectations is a key variable that separates instructors who have devoted followings from those who don't.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.