Translation of following in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1 (next, about to be mentioned) siguiente (on) the following day al día siguiente the following pupils los siguientes alumnosExample sentences
- The following season also brought success as Corinthians won the league in addition to best defence award.
- So on one hand they demand loyalty, but on the other hand they also want their team to be successful in the following season.
- Her second marathon in Paris the following year was more successful.
- In the hope that education might be the answer, I offer the following information.
- The prior notice must be submitted electronically and contain the following information.
- The following information is general in nature and should not be taken as personal professional advice.
- 2 [Nautical/Náutica] [wind] en popaExample sentences
- With a following wind, a pilot could easily find his airspeed dropping below stalling speed.
- Later on a following wind caused some adrenaline shoves at the start.
- The high quality event took place in following winds that propelled most of the finalists to big jumps.
- 1 (followers) seguidores (masculine plural); (admirers) admiradores (masculine plural) he has a large following among the young tiene muchos seguidores entre los jóvenes
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.