Translation of footprint in Spanish:
- 2(area covered, space occupied) perfil (masculine)
espacio (masculine) de utilizaciónExample sentences
- Its four storeys would cover the same footprint of the factory, but would not be at a higher level.
- The new enginehouse sits beside the old V & T turntable pit and does not cover the footprint of the former wooden roundhouse, which varied between four and six stalls.
- The sales footprint covers key markets in Germany, Spain, Scandinavia, Portugal, and the UK amongst others.
- Third, it has a small footprint, saving space in the data centre.
- Compare the total amount of data that can be stored in the same footprint and DVD gets much more attractive than MO.
- The reduced footprint of SATA data connections frees up space on motherboards, potentially allowing for more convenient layouts and room for more onboard features!
- 3 social footprintimpacto or huella socialExample sentences
- The company lost huge marks for not acknowledging the extent of its carbon footprint.
- Primarily aimed at small businesses, the initiative also includes effective managements solutions in an attempt to reduce the carbon footprint of HP products.
- Music streaming can be bad for your carbon footprint - the computer has to be on to play audio files from its hard drive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.