- 1 uncountable/no numerable (feed) forraje (masculine)More example sentences
- It may provide enough forage to delay turning cattle into spring pastures with limited growth that could be rapidly over grazed.
- It provides early spring forage not only for cattle and sheep, but for wild ruminants as well, including deer, bison, elk, and moose.
- Lack of precipitation resulted in a severe decrease in availability of mixed grass forage, resulting in animal BW loss.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 (search) we had a forage in the cupboard for something to eat revolvimos or hurgamos en el armario para ver si encontrábamos algo de comer 2.2 (raid) [Military/Militar] incursión (feminine)More example sentences
- If only the director trusted her audience, this could've been a sublime forage into the netherworld of the human psyche.
- A desperate forage in the log pile to feed the wood-burner can wreck a grass snake's winter and even an innocent trip to the cellar for a bottle of wine may prove fatal to a hibernating bat.
- Kuala Lumpar offers lots to do: a visit to the world's tallest building, a forage in the famous night market or a trip to the Hindu temples at the Batu Caves.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.