Translation of forced in Spanish:
- 1 (before noun) 1.1 (compulsory)(labor)
obligatorioExample sentences1.2 (due to necessity)
- But the Police Reform Act 2002 had added in the power to require the forced resignation of a chief constable.
- We would probably not today know of police coercion, brutality, forced confessions and rigged trials.
- The French set up a bureaucracy to administer the colony and collected taxes and requisitioned forced labor.
- 2 (unnatural, false)(smile/gesture)
- There are some very forced and unnatural interpretations in this book.
- The people you meet there are all the same too, and underneath the forced smiles and jaded handshakes you detect great reservoirs of boredom.
- It took a second, and a forced effort, for everything to come back into focus.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.