Translation of forcible in Spanish:
- 1.1 (using force) forzoso forcible entry [Law/Derecho] allanamiento (masculine) de moradaExample sentences1.2 (convincing) [argument/objection] contundente, convincente
- The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or had occurred.
- Someone or something has made a forcible entry.
- Future airlifters will likely retain this requirement since it is an essential element of the Army's forcible entry mission.
- In his strongest and most forcible performance from the podium, Mr Sargent succeeded in putting across two key messages.
- Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect.
- It is a stronger power, a more forcible motive, which exerts itself upon such occasions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas