- past p→ forego1Example sentences
- Therefore, bemoaning the past or longing for a return of foregone days in some way denies the person one already is.
- We stood apart in ideas but together in mourning of a foregone moment, of black communities with a long gone connectedness although just as much disagreement.
- Must we just tag along to the daily chores of a stringent society, which has turned itself so vulnerable to the traditional boundaries of a foregone age?
- the result was a foregone conclusionel resultado era de preverel resultado estaba cantado [colloquial]Example sentences
- Sport is never that engaging when the result is a foregone conclusion.
- Although the votes are still being counted the results are a foregone conclusion.
- They knew pretty early on the result was a foregone conclusion, Labour were too far ahead to be caught.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.