n (pl -men /-mən/)
- 1 (supervisor) capataz (m)More example sentences
- For management officials and industrial arbitrators, male aggression towards foremen and supervisors was far more serious than such behavior toward fellow workers.
- The phrase ‘too many chefs spoil the broth’ may apply to 20-man committees or a glut of foremen and not enough workers, but rarely does actually apply to chefs.
- They were never the foreman, never the worker, always the guy that ordered stuff or coordinated stuff.
- 2 (of jury) presidente (m) del juradoMore example sentences
- It was the foreman speaking on behalf of the jury, as I understand it, your Honour.
- A short retirement can reflect the compelling nature of the evidence, or equally the skill of the foreman in handling the jury's discussions.
- When they appeared in the jury box, the foreman handed the judge a note.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.