n (plural -ries)
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act) falsificación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (object) falsificación (feminine)
More example sentences
- The basis of this action was forgery, fraud and perjury on the part of IAC.
- The application to strike out was based on the admitted acts of forgery by Nigel of documents later produced on disclosure in the proceedings.
- When women are convicted it is more likely to be for offences involving theft and handling stolen goods, fraud, and forgery.
- As part of the new searches, immigration officers will pore over documents, looking for forgeries of British and other national passports.
- Which suggests that, to Pein's mind, it is actually impossible to prove that the documents are forgeries.
- U.N. officials determined the documents were forgeries before the war.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.