Translation of forgery in Spanish:
noun plural -ries
- 1.1 uncountable (act)Example sentences1.2 countable (object)
- The basis of this action was forgery, fraud and perjury on the part of IAC.
- The application to strike out was based on the admitted acts of forgery by Nigel of documents later produced on disclosure in the proceedings.
- When women are convicted it is more likely to be for offences involving theft and handling stolen goods, fraud, and forgery.
- As part of the new searches, immigration officers will pore over documents, looking for forgeries of British and other national passports.
- Which suggests that, to Pein's mind, it is actually impossible to prove that the documents are forgeries.
- U.N. officials determined the documents were forgeries before the war.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.