- 1 uncountable/no numerable (forming) formación (feminine)More example sentences
- The creative process of formation was more important than the production of pictures.
- Firstly, the process of government formation is going to be dominated by three factors.
- During this time the molecular processes of memory formation which underlie addiction are accelerated.
- 2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (formal pattern) formación (feminine) to fly in formation volar* en formación in battle formation en formación de combateMore example sentences
- Building on the tactics of skirmishers, open-order tactics possessed only loose tactical formations.
- They were arrayed in a circular formation, guarding something within.
- These are crystal formations with structured spaces or pores in them.
- 3 countable/numerable [Geology/Geología] [Linguistics/Lingüística] formación (feminine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.