- 1 u (forming) formación (f)More example sentences
- The creative process of formation was more important than the production of pictures.
- Firstly, the process of government formation is going to be dominated by three factors.
- During this time the molecular processes of memory formation which underlie addiction are accelerated.
- 2 u c (formal pattern) formación (f) to fly in formation volar* en formación in battle formation en formación de combateMore example sentences
- Building on the tactics of skirmishers, open-order tactics possessed only loose tactical formations.
- They were arrayed in a circular formation, guarding something within.
- These are crystal formations with structured spaces or pores in them.
- 3 c [Geol] [Ling] formación (f)
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...