Translation of formation in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable (forming) formación (feminine)Example sentences
- The creative process of formation was more important than the production of pictures.
- Firstly, the process of government formation is going to be dominated by three factors.
- During this time the molecular processes of memory formation which underlie addiction are accelerated.
- 2 u and c (formal pattern) formación (feminine) to fly in formation volar* en formación in battle formation en formación de combateExample sentences
- Building on the tactics of skirmishers, open-order tactics possessed only loose tactical formations.
- They were arrayed in a circular formation, guarding something within.
- These are crystal formations with structured spaces or pores in them.
- 3 countable/numerable [Geology/Geología] [Linguistics/Lingüística] formación (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.