- 1 uncountable/no numerable (forming) formación (feminine)More example sentences
- The creative process of formation was more important than the production of pictures.
- Firstly, the process of government formation is going to be dominated by three factors.
- During this time the molecular processes of memory formation which underlie addiction are accelerated.
- 2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable (formal pattern) formación (feminine) to fly in formation volar* en formación in battle formation en formación de combateMore example sentences
- Building on the tactics of skirmishers, open-order tactics possessed only loose tactical formations.
- They were arrayed in a circular formation, guarding something within.
- These are crystal formations with structured spaces or pores in them.
- 3 countable/numerable [Geology/Geología] [Linguistics/Lingüística] formación (feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.