Translation of fortification in Spanish:
- 1 countable (defensive works) (Military) (often plural)Example sentences
- Mortars were originally developed for siege warfare to lob munitions over walls and other fortifications.
- Improved protective designs for field fortifications and base camps have been developed for field forces.
- Furthermore, illegal fortifications violate the DMZ virtually to the centerline.
- Not about to sit by idly as other categories steal their calcium franchise, dairy processors have turned to fortification to recapture share of stomach.
- A much more realistic option is to start with soup, and if you need a little more fortification, slug some brandy into your coffee.
- In some measure, this attitude to fortification reflected the contemporary state of military engineering art in the West and Russia.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than