- 1 c (defensive works) [Mil] (often pl) fortificación (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Mortars were originally developed for siege warfare to lob munitions over walls and other fortifications.
- Improved protective designs for field fortifications and base camps have been developed for field forces.
- Furthermore, illegal fortifications violate the DMZ virtually to the centerline.
- Not about to sit by idly as other categories steal their calcium franchise, dairy processors have turned to fortification to recapture share of stomach.
- A much more realistic option is to start with soup, and if you need a little more fortification, slug some brandy into your coffee.
- In some measure, this attitude to fortification reflected the contemporary state of military engineering art in the West and Russia.
- 2 u (act of fortifying) [Mil] fortificación (f) I could do with a little fortification [humorístico/humorous] no me vendría mal un reconstituyente [humorístico/humorous]
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.