Translation of fortissimo in Spanish:
- (Music)fortissimoExample sentences
- Polk's coloration, her contrasts between pianissimo and fortissimo moments, are similar to Sviatoslav Richter's rendition of César Franck's Piano Quintet.
- Mendelssohn uses the 6/8 time to introduce a theme which is not Scottish at all and finishes fortissimo.
- The D minor fortissimo outburst at letter C always reminds me of Moses on the Mount admonishing Aaron and the sinners below.
- (Music)fortissimo (masculine)Example sentences
- His touch could be warm, deep, full, and broad in the fortes, and not hard even in the fortissimos; and his pianos, always of carrying power, could be as round and transparent as a dewdrop.
- Very sensitive was his Verschwiegene Nachtigall and Ein Traum was truly a dream of a performance, with a good fortissimo that was only topped by the immense applause that accompanied the end of the first quarter.
- The sudden fortissimo in the middle section is probably Janacek storming off in another of his enormous huffs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.