- [occurrence/coincidence] afortunado, feliz he's a fortunate person es una persona afortunada or con suerte he was very fortunate to find a job tuvo mucha suerte al encontrar trabajo you are fortunate in having no financial worries tienes suerte de no tener problemas económicos it was fortunate that he came fue una suerte que viniera how fortunate! ¡qué suerte!More example sentences
More example sentences
- They said it was fortunate that nobody had suffered serious food poisoning.
- I consider myself very fortunate to have been given the opportunity to move down south.
- It is a unique stadium and I consider myself very fortunate to have played there.
- Some of his most valuable connections flowed from the accident of a fortunate birth.
- In theory, a currency union can offer economic benefits - but only under fortunate circumstances.
- Being in such a fortunate position, it has the opportunity to do very well.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.