Translation of fortunate in Spanish:
- he's a fortunate persones una persona afortunada or con suertehe was very fortunate to find a jobtuvo mucha suerte al encontrar trabajoyou are fortunate in having no financial worriestienes suerte de no tener problemas económicosit was fortunate that he camefue una suerte que vinierahow fortunate!¡qué suerte!Example sentences
- They said it was fortunate that nobody had suffered serious food poisoning.
- I consider myself very fortunate to have been given the opportunity to move down south.
- It is a unique stadium and I consider myself very fortunate to have played there.
- Some of his most valuable connections flowed from the accident of a fortunate birth.
- In theory, a currency union can offer economic benefits - but only under fortunate circumstances.
- Being in such a fortunate position, it has the opportunity to do very well.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.