Translation of forum in Spanish:
- 1 (History)(in ancient Rome, etc) foro (masculine)
- 2 (platform for discussion)Example sentences
- With an inclusive membership it has provided a forum for the exchange of views on a broad range of issues.
- Theatre does matter: it is a forum for ideas and discussion within a community.
- The senate, we are told, is a forum for reflective debate on key issues.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.