- 1.1 [Geol] fósil (m); (before n) [shell/leaf] fosilizadoMore example sentences1.2 [colloquial/familiar] (sb outdated) vejestorio (m) [familiar/colloquial], fósil (m) [familiar/colloquial]; (sth outdated) antigualla (f) [familiar/colloquial]
More example sentences
- Very few dinosaur fossils are actually found near this boundary.
- Scientific testing has determined that the oldest dinosaur fossils are hundreds of millions of years old.
- Almost no dinosaur fossils have been found from that time, particularly in North America.
- Most of the other scholars were old fossils that seemed so fragile that the slightest breath of wind would keel them over.
- Who would take care of that crazy old fossil then?
- For those of you who are surprised that a grumpy old fossil like me actually works on a computer, it is all t'Editor's fault.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.