- 1.1 [Geology/Geología] fósil (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [shell/leaf] fosilizadoMore example sentences1.2 [colloquial/familiar] (sb outdated) vejestorio (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], fósil (masculine) [colloquial/familiar]; (sth outdated) antigualla (feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
More example sentences
- Very few dinosaur fossils are actually found near this boundary.
- Scientific testing has determined that the oldest dinosaur fossils are hundreds of millions of years old.
- Almost no dinosaur fossils have been found from that time, particularly in North America.
- Most of the other scholars were old fossils that seemed so fragile that the slightest breath of wind would keel them over.
- Who would take care of that crazy old fossil then?
- For those of you who are surprised that a grumpy old fossil like me actually works on a computer, it is all t'Editor's fault.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.