Translation of foul play in Spanish:
- 1 (Law)actos (masculine plural) delictivosthey suspect foul playsospechan que se trata de una estafa ( or un crimen etc. )Example sentences
- No cause of death was given but foul play is not suspected.
- The circumstances of his death excited questions of foul play.
- Police in Northern Ireland have ruled out any foul play in Fulton's death.
- 2 (unfair action) (esp British) (Sport)juego (masculine) sucioExample sentences
- Surely assisting the referee with decisions on foul play would assist the ref as well.
- The referee awarded only a penalty for the foul play, and the full-back remained on the field.
- This glorious sport must be freed from brutality and foul play.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.