Translation of foundation course in Spanish:
- (British English)curso (masculine) preparatorioExample sentences
- To overcome this, the university launched a foundation course designed to give students the basics - an English-language component, and then intensive tuition in maths, physics, chemistry and biology.
- I was quite artistic and I studied an arts foundation course at Bradford College and later worked at the Alhambra Theatre backstage, in the box office and on the stage door.
- Tim Appelbee, of Bradford College's School of Art where Bob did a foundation course before going to university, said Bob was continuing the tradition of art-school student becoming rock star.
Definition of foundation course in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.