Translation of foundation course in Spanish:
- (British English)curso (masculine) preparatorioExample sentences
- To overcome this, the university launched a foundation course designed to give students the basics - an English-language component, and then intensive tuition in maths, physics, chemistry and biology.
- I was quite artistic and I studied an arts foundation course at Bradford College and later worked at the Alhambra Theatre backstage, in the box office and on the stage door.
- Tim Appelbee, of Bradford College's School of Art where Bob did a foundation course before going to university, said Bob was continuing the tradition of art-school student becoming rock star.
Definition of foundation course in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.