Translation of four in Spanish:
- six from ten leaves fourdiez menos seis es igual a cuatrothree fours are twelvetres por cuatro (son) doceto count in fourscontar de cuatro en cuatroa five followed by two foursun cinco seguido de dos cuatroson page fouren la página cuatrohe's nearly fourtiene casi cuatro añosat the age of foura los cuatro años (de edad)it's nearly fourson casi las cuatrothey are sold in fourslos venden de a cuatro or (Spain) de cuatro en cuatrothe four of us/themnosotros/ellos cuatrothere were four of us/theméramos/eran cuatrodivide it into fourdivídelo en cuatroon all foursen or a cuatro patas
a gatasExample sentences
- To supplement this income, Strakan is looking to buy three or four marketable products this year.
- He said she had drunk the equivalent of four pints at the time of her death.
- That's equivalent to four pence on income tax - wait till you see the peace dividend from ending this war.
- Sign-up in Shenanigans in Pairs please, and try to join with another pair to make a four.
- It was the insurance score his team needed and the final whistle confirmed their place in the last four.
- The league finishes off next week with a home game against New Ross and a win will see Clane finish in the top four.
- Getting him to sit down at story time proved impossible but by the age of four he was reading newspapers.
- Sally Beamish was born in London and could read and write music by the age of four.
- Something like that happened when I read that no persons under four years of age are allowed to take part.
- At half past four she was relieved by a twelve year old Alty Grammar lad.
- If the match had kicked off at ten to four rather than three o'clock, we might have had a game on our hands at Ram Stadium.
- Can you tell that despite it being ten past four I haven't quite got round to eating breakfast yet?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.