- 1 (animal) zorro (masculine) he's a sly old fox es un viejo zorro (before noun/delante del nombre) fox cub cachorro (masculine) de zorroMore example sentences
- Eagles, rattlesnakes, deer, pronghorn antelope, foxes, coyotes, and mountain lions roam the area.
- There are 36 species of Canidae, including dogs, wolves, coyotes, jackals and foxes.
- When raccoons, coatis, foxes, coyotes, skunks, or bears bit the models, they left tooth marks in the plasticine.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 2 (stain) [paper] manchar
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.