Translation of fox in Spanish:
- 1 (animal) zorro (masculine) he's a sly old fox es un viejo zorro (before noun/delante del nombre) fox cub cachorro (masculine) de zorroExample sentences
- Eagles, rattlesnakes, deer, pronghorn antelope, foxes, coyotes, and mountain lions roam the area.
- There are 36 species of Canidae, including dogs, wolves, coyotes, jackals and foxes.
- When raccoons, coatis, foxes, coyotes, skunks, or bears bit the models, they left tooth marks in the plasticine.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 2 (stain) [paper] manchar
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.