Translation of fox in Spanish:
- 1 (animal) he's a sly old fox (before noun) fox cubcachorro (masculine) de zorroExample sentences
- Eagles, rattlesnakes, deer, pronghorn antelope, foxes, coyotes, and mountain lions roam the area.
- There are 36 species of Canidae, including dogs, wolves, coyotes, jackals and foxes.
- When raccoons, coatis, foxes, coyotes, skunks, or bears bit the models, they left tooth marks in the plasticine.
- 1 1.1 (perplex) [colloquial]confundirthe problem had him foxed
dejar perplejoel problema lo tenía perplejo1.2 (trick)Example sentences
- But she throws in a slower serve which foxes the French player.
- There are almost humorous situations: when a woman at a medical clinic tries to palm it off to an unsuspecting receptionist, and when an art dealer is foxed by the way his wife has been cheated.
- The 22-year-old student admitted the greens had foxed him, but was delighted with his achievement of reaching the final.
- But he made his disdain clear: as far back as 1954, he complained of his ‘beefing, threatening, foxing and conniving.’
- 2 (stain)(paper)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.