- 1 (animal) zorro (masculine) he's a sly old fox es un viejo zorro (before noun/delante del nombre) fox cub cachorro (masculine) de zorroMore example sentences
- Eagles, rattlesnakes, deer, pronghorn antelope, foxes, coyotes, and mountain lions roam the area.
- There are 36 species of Canidae, including dogs, wolves, coyotes, jackals and foxes.
- When raccoons, coatis, foxes, coyotes, skunks, or bears bit the models, they left tooth marks in the plasticine.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 2 (stain) [paper] manchar
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.