Translation of fox in Spanish:
- 1 (animal) zorro (masculine) he's a sly old fox es un viejo zorro (before noun/delante del nombre) fox cub cachorro (masculine) de zorroExample sentences
- Eagles, rattlesnakes, deer, pronghorn antelope, foxes, coyotes, and mountain lions roam the area.
- There are 36 species of Canidae, including dogs, wolves, coyotes, jackals and foxes.
- When raccoons, coatis, foxes, coyotes, skunks, or bears bit the models, they left tooth marks in the plasticine.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 2 (stain) [paper] manchar
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the