Translation of fractional in Spanish:
- 1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] fraccionarioExample sentences
- Both have identical fractional parts after the decimal point.
- He also worked on asymptotic analysis, fractional integration and singular partial differential equations.
- Each time we take the reciprocal of the fractional part we usually get another long list of decimal places.
- 2 (very small) [difference/amount] mínimoExample sentences
- Tiny though this fractional increase seems when expressed this way, the overall amounts are huge.
- And my input is a tiny, fractional thing of a film, and how it's dealt with in post-production, how the studio is marketed.
- Anticipating the beat by fractional amounts on single chords or notes (Blues singers do this all the time to express pain and suffering).
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.