- 1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] fraccionarioMore example sentences
- Both have identical fractional parts after the decimal point.
- He also worked on asymptotic analysis, fractional integration and singular partial differential equations.
- Each time we take the reciprocal of the fractional part we usually get another long list of decimal places.
- 2 (very small) [difference/amount] mínimoMore example sentences
- Tiny though this fractional increase seems when expressed this way, the overall amounts are huge.
- And my input is a tiny, fractional thing of a film, and how it's dealt with in post-production, how the studio is marketed.
- Anticipating the beat by fractional amounts on single chords or notes (Blues singers do this all the time to express pain and suffering).
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.