- 1 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] fraccionarioMore example sentences
- Both have identical fractional parts after the decimal point.
- He also worked on asymptotic analysis, fractional integration and singular partial differential equations.
- Each time we take the reciprocal of the fractional part we usually get another long list of decimal places.
- 2 (very small) [difference/amount] mínimoMore example sentences
- Tiny though this fractional increase seems when expressed this way, the overall amounts are huge.
- And my input is a tiny, fractional thing of a film, and how it's dealt with in post-production, how the studio is marketed.
- Anticipating the beat by fractional amounts on single chords or notes (Blues singers do this all the time to express pain and suffering).
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.